Initial Author Instructions
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Preparation of 1-Page Extended Abstracts
Prospective Authors are invited to submit 1-Page Extended Abstracts according to the deadline of June 13, 2021 using the online submission system. Each abstract should indicate appropriateness for the scope of the Conference, originality and quality of the technical content, whole organization, and writing style. The abstract should, moreover, explain the significance of the contribution and contain a list of key references. It must be prepared according to the template provided below. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the Conference. 1-Page Extended Abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee.
For your convenience, the template for 1-Page Extended Abstracts is available through the following links:
*Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.
Submission steps using EDAS Submission System
Please login to EDAS at https://edas.info/N27987 and follow the steps below:
- Select the “1-page Extended Abstract” track.
- Type in the title of the abstract. Then select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in matching reviewers with corresponding areas of expertise. The PDF of your extended abstract will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- Add all authors of the abstract (each author must have an EDAS account)
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the extended abstract was registered.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper?
Contact the BHI-BSN 2021 Conference Manager: Coral Miller (cmiller@conferencecatalysts.