The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Accepted 4-Page Papers
1. Register Online Here
Please read carefully the following information concerning the registration procedure that is presented in the Author Instructions, especially if you are the prospective presenter of an accepted paper or if you need to guarantee the inclusion of your accepted paper in the proceedings. An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the registration payment for one of the authors is received by July 4, 2021, no exceptions. In addition, the author must attend the conference and present the paper. Papers that are not presented will not be published. No exceptions.
To qualify for member rates, the membership number must be provided in the registration form.
One author registration will cover the publication expenses of only TWO accepted papers. For each additional accepted paper associated with the same registration, you must pay the associated surcharge. In the case no registration has been received and correctly processed to cover the paper publication, the conference organizers will contact the authors before the paper is removed from the proceedings.
You will be required to enter your registration confirmation code in EDAS prior to uploading your paper.
If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Coral Miller, BHI-BSN 2021 Registration Manager.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
2. Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
1. Use the paper template found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Remove all headers, footers, and page numbering from your paper
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/Login
BHI Conference ID: 50953X
BSN Conference ID: 51625X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
- Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to EDAS1. Log in at https://edas.info/
- Select the “My Papers” tab
- Select the paper title you wish to upload the manuscript for to be directed to the paper record
- Specify the presenter and complete the presenter’s biography form – Please declare who will be presenting the paper at the conference. Once in your paper record, click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will present the paper and click Choose presenter. Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word max) on EDAS by going to the ‘My Profile’ tab and filling in the information in the ‘Brief bio’ field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
- Complete the electronic copyright form via EDAS
IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, select the icon in the copyright column within your paper record.
*NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
6. Upload your paper – Bypass the “Review Manuscript” option in your EDAS paper record and upload your paper directly to “Final Manuscript” by selecting the upload icon.
Submissions are due by July 4, 2021